The Healing Harp
Meditation to Harp Music
- Allow yourself to be carried by the Harp’s sounds and by spoken word. Each session has it’s own theme such as an element of nature. Let the tones brought forth by the Harp transport you to previously undiscovered paths which cannot be reached via “normal” meditation. Strive to be a better person through meditation and Harp Music.
The Healing Harp
- The power of the Harp is the broadness of her tones and the effect these have on the human body and soul. An example is a group session in a home or revalidation center, or in your own home. Many situations and locations are possible, including your own.
Sessions include listening to Harp Music but can also include active participation with a Harp.
We can provide all necessary instruments.
- Translating images and feelings into a personal, melodic composition and onto written sheet music. To reach this result we will follow a path beginning with simple tone exercises which will give an insight into professionally working on, and with compositions.
- Learning how to study music. How to learn and own a composition so that you can perform without the use of sheet music. Besides the technical side, we will also work on interpretation. We will work towards playing from memory in order to bring about the ideal performance.
- Tips and tricks for Chamber music. How to play with other musicians, what is your part, what is the common goal? In order to practice these there can be, by request, a small ensemble present (harp, flute, violin or a vocalist) and music will be played in a professional manner. You may also bring your own ensemble. To conclude the training a concert can be performed.
Aubade on Harp
- Something special for a special day or occassion? We offer a 30 minute mini concert in the morning….romantic music, poetry, spoken word, extra information about the harp and her music…the possibilities are endless and anything is possible.
DVD project Noorunissa
- Due to the success of the cd’s “Noorunissa” and “From Diana with Love” we will be releasing a DVD about Noorunissa in 2013. This will include archival footage of the Dachau concentration camp. Footage from a Sufi service in the Sufi temple in Katwijk,NL and a concert featuring Sufi music, words, poetry and many compositions including the composition “Noorunissa” on the harp.